As we begin a new semester, now is a great time to join a group! This is one of the most meaningful opportunities that we offer students. Take a leap – email Aimee for more info!
Welcome to a new semester! Wherever you are at on this journey of faith, and regardless of your involvement in the past, we’d love to have you join us for an event at SPNC, anytime. Check out what’s happening this week:
Tuesday, January 28
- ReSearch Dinner – This is a gathering for anyone who has been on a previous SEARCH Retreat. For those interested in serving on the leadership team for this Spring’s SEARCH (March 27-29), please email Andrew for an application. Applications are due this Sunday, February 2.
Wednesday, January 29
- Cowboy Catholic – 8-9:15pm, Jericho House (1800 E. Garfield) This semester’s first CC will be a casual gathering to catch-up, meet new students, and hear about what’s on tap for the semester ahead. Come for snacks, good convo, and great people – at Jericho house!
Thursday, January 30
- Mass on Campus – 12:25 p.m., Union 202
- Volunteer Catechist Session – 12:30-2pm, Emmaus House. Are you interested in helping with SPNC’s family faith formation program, which meets 1-2x/month on Sundays to teach our children? If so, join us this Sunday for a time of formation and prayer for volunteers. Lunch will be served.
- Superbowl Potluck – 4:30-8:30pm, Jericho House (1800 E. Garfield). In lieu of the usual Sunday Supper, we will gather at Jericho to watch the Super Bowl (or perhaps just the commercials!). Please bring your favorite football-watching snack/dessert/drink to share with the group if you can. Also, please feel to come-and-go if you are attending 5pm Liturgy, or other parties.