Tuesday, November 12
- Laramie Soup Kitchen Visit: 11am-Noon, Meet in BNH
- Nursing Home Visit: 3:30-4:30pm, Meet in BNH
- Film Showing: Lindy Lou – Juror Number Two: 6pm, BNH .Join us for a free showing of a documentary about a Christian grandmother involved with the death penalty. This event is sponsored by the WY Campaign to End the Death Penalty, UW’s Students for Life, and the student ACLU.
Wednesday, November 13
- Cowboy Catholic: Catholic Social Teaching & Prayer 8-9:15pm, *Jericho House* *Please note the new location for this Wednesday’s CC.
Thursday, November 14
- Mass on Campus: Union Room 203
- There will be NO SISTERHOOD or BROTHERHOOD DINNER this week. Instead, please join us for: Discernment Dinner at 6-7:30pm, BNH. This week we will hear the vocational discernment story of Fr. Hiep! Whether you are interested specifically in religious life or not, male or female, Fr. Hiep has much to offer us regarding how to follow the Lord’s promptings for our lives. Please RSVP below so that we have an accurate headcount for dinner
Friday, November 15
- Nursing Home and ARK Visit: 4-5pm, Meet in BNH
Sunday, November 17
- Sunday Supper: 5pm Liturgy, 6pm Supper